Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Stranger Danger

Well, it looks like maybe I should have a little talk with Paul.

We were playing at a park yesterday, and a little girl and her dad were the only other people there. The kids were both riding swings while we pushed. The dad and I made a little small talk, and Paul started talking. He told them our address. Just out of the blue. The dad laughed and said "so what time's dinner?" jokingly. Paul said "Mommy, what are we having for dinner tonight? Do you think they like pizza? We could have pizza when they come over!"

Now I don't want my kids to be at the point where they run away screaming if another parent at the park says hi to them, but I'm thinking that inviting people over for dinner within the first two minutes of knowing them, is maybe a bit too friendly!

No comments:

Clark and I

Clark and I