Friday, August 24, 2007

Cutest. Argument. Ever.

We were at the local library this afternoon, picking up some books, and getting out of the house (yes, it's still raining!)

Sam and a little girl were sitting in a tent (in the kids' section of the library) when I overheard them having sort of a "boast-off"

She started with "I read this whole page"
Sam: "I can read a whole book!"
Girl: "Yeah, well I'm going to go to kindergarten!"
Sam: "Ooh, I went to kindergarten last year and it was fun! But now I'm going to go to first grade!"
Girl: "Yeah, well I'm going to be turning six soon!"
Sam: "Yeah, well I'm already six!"
Girl: "Yeah, well I'm going to get a pet!"
Sam: "Yeah, well, I may not have a pet, but I've got the best Mommy in the whole Universe!"



A picture of the guy who got a lot of
brownie points today, when he didn't know
Mommy was listening!

No comments:

Clark and I

Clark and I