Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The unexpected questions!

As a parent, I've come to expect questions. Sometimes ones that are hard to answer, sometimes even ones I don't know the answer to and have to look up (thank god for whoever invented google, I would spend most afternoons in a library without it, looking through the card catalogue for books on every topic under the sun!!) But sometimes they (especially Sam) throw one at me that totally catches me off guard. And there were two of them the other day!!

The first one:
If you were a conjoined twin, and your heads were attached to each other's, and your brains were attached, that would mean that you feel things at the same time, right? Because your brain is what really feels what your nerves are doing. So if someone kissed a person who shared a brain, would the other twin feel it too? And would they fall in love too?

The second one:
What if reincarnation is real, then can you come back as a germ?


I need a nap after trying to answer some of these!!!

No comments:

Clark and I

Clark and I