Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Busy busy busy!!!!

Well, this summer is flying by! I can't believe it's August already!! One thing I've learned this summer is that if we aren't at home, everyone is happy. If we are at home, the kids fight. Nonstop. So we're rarely home.

Now I'm going to try to catch up a bit on what we've been up to. June started out with some gardening. Clark and Paul planted some tomato plants, some pepper plants, and some various herbs (basil, thyme, chives) Paul especially enjoyed the "dig in the dirt and find worms" part. Eew.








Then we went on a trip to the U.P. to visit my grandparents. They have a condo right on the water, so the boys got to go fishing for the first time. And we got to go for a boat ride. And Great Grandpa let the boys have a turn driving the boat, which they thought was the coolest thing ever. Sam had fun driving us around. Paul had fun turning the steering wheel back and forth as fast as he could, so that everyone on the boat got splashed.

Fun Fishing



Our Safe Driver



The Wild Driver (we're lucky he's got another 12 years before he gets his license)



No comments:

Clark and I

Clark and I